Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

Keeps me guessing

You create such vivid and effective disturbed characters. Your movies keep me in suspense, because I really have no idea what they might do or say next. I love it.

HotFish-SameButDifferent HotFish-SameButDifferent

Beautiful

It's beautiful, and I love it. Thank you for translating this into English, as I had watched it from your site in Korean, but it was more meaningful when I could understand the text. The theme of human drama, whether realised through humans or animal characters, can be a powerful one, and this opening tells that there is plenty of it in your story.

Blue X (real) Blue X (real)

As good as Xiao Xiao

I'll repeat what I said in review of the fraudulent entry: Good like Xiao Xiao, and it doesn't even look like you animated it in 3D (which is a good thing). Amusing reactions with some of the enemies in there. Must say it's a good thing none of these guys had guns, though.

Another Dress Up Another Dress Up

Nice and stylish

Nice organisation of the clothing -- made it much more efficient and convenient to work with than the usual big dump of clothing everywhere. I noticed that no matter where you drop the clothing on the left, it returns to its proper layer whenever you swap. Nice touch there. Nice assortment of clothes, and I liked the large choice of colours for the clothes, hair, eyes, and skin as well.